Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lady Macbeth's Fascinator

Lady Macbeth's Fascinator
Part of the reason that I haven't been online lately is because I am in a production of Shakespeare's most epic tragedy Macbeth. Since the play is set in a post-apocalyptic steampunk Scotland I became the default accessory maven. I'm not complaining though. I love steampunk and I love accessories, so there you go. Anyhow, I thought it would be nice to post some photos of the work I did for the show.

Front Shot
The first piece I completed was Lady Macbeth's fascinator. The pictures I have don't do it justice, particularly when paired with her awesome costume (although Lady M's costume was one of the few that the costumer got right -- more on that later). Hopefully, at one of our last performances this weekend I can get a proper picture of Becky wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment